July 18, 2012

Auditory Experiences

Guys... I want you to take a deep breath with me. In.... out...

This might be a little intense for those not familiar with teen internet slang and such, so I'll eventually break it down. Bear with me.

I am just a little emotional right now.. because I just had my first "eargasm." Yes. You read that correctly. I realize that is a sort-of-vulgar term if you switch a couple letters, so don't go googling it if you don't know what it means. I'll explain.

I thoroughly recommend these. Beauty lies within their metal exterior.
http://www.ifrogz.com/product/luxe-earbuds-with-mic#overview

My ears were very pleased with my new earbuds. I picked them up as a last minute thought in Walmart... I plugged them into my laptop and started listening to Some Nights by fun.... and then it was beautiful. I've never had technology make me feel like crying happy tears before, and just ten minutes ago, it happened. It was glorious! Chill bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment