July 9, 2012

Synonymous (Do Not Pass Go)



      bitch

[bich] noun

For this purpose, see definition 3.


3. Slang
a. a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, especially a woman.
Synomyns: shrew, nag, termagant, virago, harpy, fury, spitfire, scold


Most people who know me are aware that I rarely use profanity because there are other words that are more sophisticated most of the time. This morning, however, I am at a loss for anything but the crude itself, so I googled it, and I will now proceed to use a few synonyms and the definition in my blog post this wonderful grand beautiful gorgeous day.
     Today at my driving test, my examiner started of by being very polite and condescending. It made me feel great! She then showed her true colors by continuing to look down on me, maybe because I was wearing lime green, and began to act like a malicious, unpleasant, selfish person, especially of the female persuasion.
     She was a condescending, hateful person this morning (although maybe not always) and proceeded to harp on me pretty darn hard. She decided to, at the very end of my test, let me know that the person behind me was honking because I "almost stopped" (I didn't) at a green light while turning left. I was ensuring that the woman acting like a shrew next to me wasn't hit by a car. Maybe I should have been less careful.



No comments:

Post a Comment