- Smiling, or looking generally happy/pleased;
- Well-fitting clothing, in order to keep some modesty (nakey time is for pools and sleep);
- Well-groomed full facial hair;
- Dogs- a guy with a dog is so much more attractive than a guy sans animal looking smoldering;
- Tastefully longer hair;
- Pants, because after going through all these husband catalog pictures, pants are important;
- Non-possessive body posture;
- Appears fun but mature.
- Stand-alone moustaches (they are only appropriate with other facial hair);
- Scruffy facial hair;
- Smoldering expressions (arrogant is gross);
- Butterfly tattoos;
- Generally awkward or untasteful tattoos;
- Most piercings;
- Hairstyles that require ridiculous amounts of gel or other styling product;
- Guys who look generally younger;
- Crazy eyes.
Check out The Husband Catalog on tumblr to look at some pretty guys. Isn't it funny how I said I would be specific and I used the word generally several times? Oh, contradictions.
Guys with dogs: