January 18, 2013

Ramblings

Well golly. I feel like such a slacker. I haven't spoken to you in so long. I actually had to download an app for this so I would remember to actually do something. Android isn't very good at suggesting words sometimes so forgive me.

My 109 precal class started. I had a quiz today. I didn't do the homework so I'm relying on my beautiful mind to get me through. I haven't had much homework lately and for that I am thankful. My school is doing a musical called Back to the Eighties this April. I am an English teacher who posed in Hustler swimsuit edition at the age of eighteen. My boyfriend who is also a teacher finds out it about it. This is kind of peculiar. It's strange not learning that much choreography or any of the chorus songs. I thunk that this will still be very fun. My love interest is one of my former superclose friend's boyfriend. I didn't like him so much before but I think we can overcome our differences to be good castmembers.

I watched Lars and the Real Girl last night. It was really sad but had some nice funny moments. I wonder if being delusional is really such a bad thing all the time if it helps you and people around you cope with or own up to something. Perhaps being thought of as strange or crazy is worth it end the end if you ever really want to accomplish anything.

I currently have Florence + the Machine's song "You've Got the Love" stuck in my head. It's not unpleasant considering that after third period it will be replaced by an off-key version of "Kids in America." Keeping punctuation consistent on a cellular device can be annoying, but I'm sure you'll thank me later.

This can go on for another twenty minutes- I do nothing on Fridays in first period but quizzes. I hope I did well. I also had tests in AP US History yesterday and the day before. I think I did well on those also. I didn't register for the February ACT because I was lazy and forgot what day the deadline was, so I'll take it in March with the rest of the juniors in my state. I have an academic writing competition this upcoming week. I hope I place and get to advance to regional and state competition.

Okay, I am done babbling. I will fervently try harder to update this more. You are beautiful in every single way and words won't bring you down. 

Oh, I went in the school restroom and almost dropped my agenda in the toilet. Yep, it's one of those days....

No comments:

Post a Comment