February 8, 2013

Indecent and Out of Order

I'm not doing my prompt today. I will do it one day this weekend, because I do not really feel like talking about romantic movies. Instead, I feel like...talking. Let me first direct you to the beautiful song that I'm listening to while writing this post. Give Me Love is a beautiful song that just makes me so happy. This version gave me chill bumps. I love me some Ed Sheeran. I would marry him. I would, just so I could have his last name and so he could sing to me every morning.

I'm so happy it's the weekend. My next two months are so busy, and I'm not going to know what to do with myself come late March. I guess all I'll have is you :(

Sorry if this seems disjointed. I'm not writing it all in one sitting. I'm just kind of writing as the fancy strikes me.

I am now bawling. SoulPancake always does it for me. Watch. Be amazed. Those people are ridiculously strong. I probably shouldn't complain about the burnt meal I had at cracker barrel or how they didn't have the brown rice with mushrooms and they charged me extra for my mushrooms and I was annoyed.

Oh well. That's how it works. Life is still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment