February 2, 2013

Makes No Sense to Me

So, I don't really think I have anything to write about today, but I'm going to try to relate whatever I feel like typing to love instead of the other topic. I am tired and I don't have the energy to write about sex. Plus I have a headache.

Get it? Yeah, I know, I'm hilarious. I guess I will start by describing today's events. I woke up and there was snow on the ground. I got 0% of my homework done. I went to Walmart and saw an attractive college student that observes my bio class. Mmm, mm, mm. Does that make me a bad person? I mean, I'm seventeen... Can I not look? Not think about all the time or anything, because that would be awkward, but just look. I mean, not like I'm looking at thirty year olds, right?

You know what, I'm tired and it's late, and you're reading this so I know you won't judge. You know what I love?! I love you- you and your reading of my blog and your support and it just feels like we connect. Right? I feel like this is what I would sound like if I were drunk, but I wouldn't know because I'm underage and am a good kid. I'm babbling. And yawning. Earlier I coughed and sneezed at the same time and lemon iced tea went up my nose. Not a pleasant experience. Anyways.... good night. Perhaps tomorrow will bring more serious topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment