On that note, I think I will briefly share some experiences I've had recently, and confess several things also. Buckle your seatbelts, folks.
- Today I bought purple underwear. Fuschia is probably a more accurate description. They're my favorite.
- Today I also had an off-day. I kind of felt like crap and wanted to lay in bed in pyjamas. I managed to leave my house, so that's an accomplishment!
- I don't really know how I feel about my senior year. I got senior pictures in. I need to get some done by a company I actually like. (Those school contracted ones were awkward; old men called me babe.)
- I've recently dabbled in pokemon, but not enough to know how anything complex works. It's still like a foreign language.
- I've also recently really liked these two comics: Girls With Slingshots and Questionable Content. They make me laugh.
- The kind-of-crush I mentioned in my update isn't really a kind-of-crush anymore. He lives about an hour away from me and although we had a nice (appropriate) time in Washington and I received a very nice parting hug, I'm fairly certain that is going absolutely nowhere.
- A thirteen year old swore at me when I was at the fair with my nephew this summer. She was not wearing substantial clothing. Also, a boy whose voice had yet to change also swore about not being able to twist around on the swing ride. He sounded like a nine year old girl. Moral: parents, teach your children appropriate language (and spelling please).
- My doctor wants me to get more blood work done. I'm kind of refusing. Does that make me a bad person?
- I am going to be a teacher's assistant for school this year and am super excited to help out with US History.
- I have no idea what english class I'm taking through a local college because they cannot override a classroom seat limit. This causes me much irritation.
In all of these things, I have found out something about myself that I didn't know before. I suppose that means...I'm ready to become an adult? I don't really know. I'm going to be able to legally get married, watch porn, buy tobacco products, play the lottery... move out... It just seems like there's so much stuff out there and I'm excited, but I'm also really nervous about how my life is going to turn out.
Here's to being more dedicated (in many things).