- I am listening to Michael Aranda talk on SciShow. His voice is soothing. I don't really care about Mars though. I wonder if that thought would offend him.
- It's been like two months since I 'shaved.' Yeah. I said that, on a public website. By 'shaved,' I mean removed hair. I don't actually shave anymore; I use Nair. I'm really good at cutting myself. Shaving with wimpy tiny razors isn't for me. I have larger ones with bigger...non-slip handles, if the fancy ever strikes. In fact, here's a fun story:
- One time in my troubled preteenage-hood (pre-white arm/leg hair), I decided my arms were becoming too much like a gorilla, even though it wasn't that bad. So I gracefully swept up my mother's razor and began to shave my arms. Take that, France...even though I'm back on your side now...I digress. I was getting really excited because all the gross hair was gone and the bathtub was beginning to look satisfyingly brown, and then I looked away and my hand slipped and now I have an approximately one inch long scar on my left forearm. Yay talent.
- I really like the fuchsia underwear I got yesterday! They're awesome...and empowering! It's amazing what good-feelings one can gain from underclothes....
- I continue to feed my grilled chicken nacho addiction.
That's all for today, folks. Thank you for reading :)